It's time to get your glow on ladies!
Preparation is the key to a flawless Faux Tan. If you're looking to achieve the perfect fake tan, here are the 9 top tips that will make you look flawless.
1. Wax 48 hours or shave 24 hours before tanning to allow the skin to recover and pores to close.
2. Exfoliate gently 24 hours before tanning. After exfoliating, moisturise your skin.
3. Shower at least 30 minutes before application. This will enable your skin to return to its natural PH balance.
4. Ensure your underarms are deodorant free and avoid using any oil-based products, as they can leave traces on the skin.
5. Apply a little moisturiser sparingly to the feet, back of the heel, elbows, cuticles and hands only. This will act as a barrier and prevent a build-up of tan on these drier areas.
6. Use our BeautiEdit mitt to apply your faux tan. The double-lined, liquid-proof barrier helps to ensure your hands remain stain-free whilst your tan glides on evenly for the perfect self-tan application.
7. Using your mitt apply the tan in a circular motion starting from your ankles upwards; on those drier areas that have been pre-moisturised, use tan sparingly.
8. Avoid vigorous exercise for 4-6 hrs.
9. For best results, we recommend you leave your tan overnight to develop.
Bonus Tip: Moisturise your tan every day to lock in hydration and enjoy your glow for 5-7 days before our 3 in 1 formula fades evenly away!
Now that you know what's up, get ready to show off your gorgeous sun-kissed tan and rack up the compliments.